Pretty Little Liars (TV)

Watches in movies and tv-shows, worn by women. The BIGGEST list of its kind on the entire WWW!

Pretty Little Liars (TV)

Postby JayKay » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 am

Watches worn on the tv-show Pretty Little Liars: a few of the cast members are wearing very nice watches:

Troian Ballisario is wearing a Cartier Tank Francaise with burgundy strap in the first ten or so episodes of Season 1, and a brown strap Cartier Tank Americaine from there (both are very likely her own, more pix here):

Image Image

Holly Marie Combs is (usually) wearing a two-tone Rolex Datejust (her own):

Image Image

Laura Leighton (whom you might remember from Melrose Place - she has matured well!!!) is wearing a variety of nice watches, incl. a Cartier Tank Francaise, Cartier Ballon Bleu and a Rolex Datejust on President bracelet:

Image Image Image

Torrey DeVitto is wearing a Rolex Datejust on President bracelet (could be the same watch worn by Laura Leighton, actually):

For more Watches In Movies, check out our entire list here!

Re: Pretty Little Liars (TV)

Postby JayKay » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:57 am

In (at least) one episode, Holly Marie Combs is wearing what appears to be a Cartier Tank, but it could be the same Tank Francaise usually worn by Laura Leighton:

... but usually she is wearing her own Rolex Datejust. Here's a terrific closeup shot:

Postby JayKay » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Just finished Season 1, and it keeps getting better - Lesley Fera (playing the role as Troian Bellisario's characters mother) was spotted wearing a gold Cartier Tank Francaise in Ep. 22:

Postby JayKay » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Hires image of Troian:

Postby JayKay » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Okay, I have NOT watched the entire show but I know that from Season 6 (and maybe earlier) several characters starts to wear Apple watches. It makes sense, I guess; the use of smart phones is a big part of the show, and they probably made a great product placement deal with Apple :roll:

Gold WFF-member

Postby Bobby » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:03 am

JayKay wrote:Okay, I have NOT watched the entire show but I know that from Season 6 (and maybe earlier) several characters starts to wear Apple watches. It makes sense, I guess; the use of smart phones is a big part of the show, and they probably made a great product placement deal with Apple :roll:

According to the commentary track on the DVD, Heathers got sponsorship from Swatch. That would explain why Shannen Doherty and (in part of the movie) Winona Ryder are wearing watches in Heathers, since I don't think either one usually wore a watch at that time. It also would explain the "plugs" for Swatch in the movie, like "Swatch Dogs and Diet Coke Heads". (That's actually the title of one of the bonus features on the DVD.)

Gold WFF-member

Postby Bobby » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:16 am

When Pretty Little Liars was still relatively new, the 4 Liars appeared on the cover of TV Guide, and Shay Mitchell is wearing an oversize stainless chronograph that I assume is a Michael Kors. (She's also wearing it in the accompanying story.) But I don't think she wears it on the show. (Though I'm still on Season 1.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TV-Guide-Magazine-June-20-July-3-2011-Pretty-Little-Liars-EX-032116jhe-/381584288052

(Though most actresses usually shed their watches if they're being photographed for the cover of TV Guide. But that doesn't apply to the inside pages, which sometimes yield good photos of watches.)

Gold WFF-member

Postby Andron_88 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Some hi-res pics of PLL, in one Janel Parrish is wearing a nice leather watch with rectangular case.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Postby JayKay » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Interesting watch ... looks vintage.

Return to Watch This Movie!