Interesting scene in the TV series "666 Park Avenue"

Watches in movies and tv-shows, worn by women. The BIGGEST list of its kind on the entire WWW!
Gold WFF-member

Interesting scene in the TV series "666 Park Avenue"

Postby Bobby » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:29 am

I just started watching this short-lived series from 2012 last year. In the third episode, a woman who writes newspaper obituaries discovers that the made-up life stories she's started putting in obituaries have become reality. She decides to revise the recent obituary of her mother, an author of children's books, to make her more famous than she really was. After she does this, she looks at her watch, and is shocked to see that she's wearing an expensive looking gold watch instead of the plain-looking silver one with a leather strap she had been wearing. (Then the camera pulls back to show that her clothes and hairstyle have changed as well.) Too bad she get's killed off in the same episode.

Dedicated WFF-member

Re: Interesting scene in the TV series "666 Park Avenue"

Postby Rolexfan » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:08 am

Gold WFF-member

Postby Bobby » Fri May 27, 2016 7:17 am

I was mistaken about this character getting killed off at the end of the third episode; she's still alive at the beginning of the fourth episode...but gets killed off before the episode is over. Before that happens, the fourth episode has some good shots of her gold watch when she's using her cell phone.

Gold WFF-member

Postby Bobby » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:57 am

I found some screencaps from those 2 episodes posted online. (Though her watch looks much more "gold" watching it on TV.) I think it's a TAG Heuer Professional.

Postby JayKay » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:20 am

Nice work!

Return to Watch This Movie!