timex

The forum for ... well, other brands/styles! Unsorted picture floods also goes here.
Curious WFF-member

timex

Postby WatchChick » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 pm

When I go out jogging or doing other sports I often wear a timex. They are mostly functional because they are durable, have sport functions, easy to read digital display, and they are inexpensive. However, I think there is definitely a fashion aspect to them, I often get compliments and looks from guys when I'm running a 5k or at the climbing wall. Definitely adds appeal to any hot jogger outfit.

Curious WFF-member

Re: timex

Postby pat_ross » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:57 pm

Well.. it almost sounds like you're wearing that watch because of the attention.. or am I completely wrong here? Nah, I'm just kidding, it's not meant to be aggressive towards you. But I actually like the thought of a woman wearing a watch during sports not only because it serves a functional purpose, but also to be fashionable.

Curious WFF-member

Postby WatchChick » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:44 pm

yeah, and it is for attention sometimes :twisted: a guy who was belaying me at the climbing wall looked at the timex I was wearing, so I asked if he could time me while I climbed. He was delighted to of course, I could have timed myself but that wouldn't have been any fun for him.

Curious WFF-member

Postby pat_ross » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:45 pm

Now aren't you a bad chick :D I'd like to see the watch which that lucky guy was able to get a closer look at.. it just makes me curious.

Curious WFF-member

Postby WatchChick » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:39 am

Bronze WFF-member

Postby sihfjm » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:25 am

Love your attitude. Thanks for sharing your story. I wish there were more girls like you. Let us know if you or anyone you know has a story about teasing a guy with their watch when they notice they are interested. I am sure you made his day.

Silver WFF-member

Postby rartist » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:29 am

I've been getting into the more "curvy" Timex ladies Ironman watches. I had a hair stylist who cut my hair who wore a Timex T5K187 (purple and black) that she had been wearing for a long time. When I complimented her on it she told me she had already worn one out and now wore another exactly like it. She became my regular stylist, and every so often I'd find a reason to handle her watch, and swap it for a new one without her knowing. I showed her a magic trick where I'd hold her watch and turn it into two watches in a series of steps. From then I wore the identical watch when she cut my hair. One day I visited to get my hair cut on daylight savings, and I had her set the time on my twin, then my second twin, then my third. I don't think she caught on that her watch lasted more than 7 years. Before she changed jobs I gifted her a similar watch in pink and black that she wore on her right wrist until the black one finally died.

Curious WFF-member

Postby WatchChick » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:24 am

rartist wrote:I've been getting into the more "curvy" Timex ladies Ironman watches. I had a hair stylist who cut my hair who wore a Timex T5K187 (purple and black) that she had been wearing for a long time. When I complimented her on it she told me she had already worn one out and now wore another exactly like it. She became my regular stylist, and every so often I'd find a reason to handle her watch, and swap it for a new one without her knowing. I showed her a magic trick where I'd hold her watch and turn it into two watches in a series of steps. From then I wore the identical watch when she cut my hair. One day I visited to get my hair cut on daylight savings, and I had her set the time on my twin, then my second twin, then my third. I don't think she caught on that her watch lasted more than 7 years. Before she changed jobs I gifted her a similar watch in pink and black that she wore on her right wrist until the black one finally died.

I love that watch, used to have one and did some very naughty things with it. Its pulse function is a fun extra too.

Silver WFF-member

Postby rartist » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:23 pm

I've been attracted to a number of Timex watches over the years, analog and digital. Many of the girls in grade school wore them, and it wasn't hard to like them. The first time I saw a girl wear two watches together they were Timex. She had the gold version of a watch I liked, and her mom had the silver one. When her mom forgot her watch, she'd wear it with her's. I've collected copies of the ones I liked, and have had lots of FUN wearing them, and discovering a few different ways to do that.

Return to Miscellaneous