WFF merging with WG

Introduction, news and other interesting stuff. Read these posts next after reading the Board Rules.
Site Admin

WFF merging with WG

Postby WFF-Admin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Dear friends,

it's no secret that after a little over two years online, The Watch Fetish Forum (WFF) still haven't seen the daily traffic our friends at WG enjoy. Although this was never the goal, we can't deny that we've felt a bit dissapointed.

In the middle of February we were approached by the owner of WG. We had a very constructive email correspondence about a lot of things, such as marketing, SEO and of course, our mutual fetish. After a few days of writing back and forth, he politely, but boldly, suggested a merger. If you are following, or have been following, both forums, you'll know that we are different, yet still focused on and driven by the same interest and fetish, and since WG is far more "busy" than this place he suggested that if WFF would be a part of WG, WG would undergo a slight change of direction while still focusing on all aspects of watch fetishism to suit every need.

Obviously we were reluctant at first; after all two years, and then some, of work has been put into making WFF what it is today, but having thought it through for a few weeks I contacted him again to discuss the terms of such an arrangement.

It's not without a slight taste of bitterness that I'm now announcing the forthcoming merger with WG. It won't happen overnight of course, but probably by the end of May or beginning of June.

It's very important for us to say that for you, nothing will change. You will automatically become members of the new forum, and all the content of WFF will be implemented in new forums and subforums at the "new" WG/WFF. We have yet to discuss all the details, but I can assure you, you won't miss a thing.

More info to come...

Re: WFF merging with WG

Postby JayKay » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 am

Thanks for all your PM's regarding this.

Hope you all had a wonderful April 1st, by the way........................... :D

Return to Announcements