Rosanna Tennant

The forum for movie stars, TV-personalities, athletes, music artists, royals, models and otherwise publicly known people.

Rosanna Tennant

Postby JayKay » Mon May 29, 2017 2:33 pm

This lovely and very tall (6ft 1 in / 1.83 m) British gal has every guy's dream job: she's hosting the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team's YouTube channel! That means she gets to travel the world and watch all the F1 action while actually getting paid. She used to present a web-TV show called "Pole Position" and it's only fair to assume the next stop will be Sky Sports or Channel 4.

Anyway ... Rosanna is here because I noticed her wearing something you don't see every day, a dual time watch! And it kinda makes a lot of sense, considering all the travelling she does. She also have a nice men's size watch, and while I'm not able make a positive ID I was wondering if it might be an IWC, since they sponsor the Mercedes team ...?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Here's a few video clips, in the first one she's wearing what I assume is the IWC (which would be obvious), but the second one is dual time galore and quite funny as well :)

Return to Celebrities