Maria Teresa Buccino

The forum for movie stars, TV-personalities, athletes, music artists, royals, models and otherwise publicly known people.
Gold WFF-member

Maria Teresa Buccino

Postby SaulJ » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:31 pm

She's the sister of Cristina Buccino: bith are Italian showgirl mostly famous for gossip news

Gold WFF-member

Re: Maria Teresa Buccino

Postby SaulJ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Even if no one noticed her, I think she's very hot

Postby JayKay » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:35 pm

She is hot, and I'm sure people noticed her. People just don't post/comment. We have 250+ members. Why would you become a member of a forum if not to participate? I don't get it.

WFF Hall of Fame-member

Postby jettmanas » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:52 am

I'll comment on this one. Forum got pretty active with posts over the week (I just check in on weekends). But, yeah, I guess most people don't post.

Nice one. She looks great in that bikini & with the lady in the white dress (also w/a watch).

Curious WFF-member

Postby Cedders » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:46 pm

Regarding the posting issue, I'd like to comment.

I have been a member for some time, but I am put off from posting due to the stupid, sarcastic comments that follow every post from that Jaykay guy. He needs to pull his head in! We don't need to know if that woman/watch/strap/photo is to his taste! If he wants people to contribute he should accept what is posted and let us all enjoy it without making us feel that we are wrong to like what we like.

Hope this helps..

Gold WFF-member

Postby SaulJ » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Wow, you guys were so upset about my comment... relax dudes, don't take it so bad, I was just saying that other posts were more appreciated than this one.
There's nothing wrong about that: some posts are more popular than other ones. I did not make a grim indictment of somebody, why would i ever think of this? So please let's calm down and keep enjoying all the amazing girls on this great forum.

Site Admin

Postby WFF-Admin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Cedders wrote:Regarding the posting issue, I'd like to comment.

I have been a member for some time, but I am put off from posting due to the stupid, sarcastic comments that follow every post from that Jaykay guy. He needs to pull his head in! We don't need to know if that woman/watch/strap/photo is to his taste! If he wants people to contribute he should accept what is posted and let us all enjoy it without making us feel that we are wrong to like what we like.

Hope this helps..

Jaykays' comments are neither stupid nor sarcastic, but that's beside the point. It's called "expressing an opinion", something very common on the internet, especially on community forums. And since this in fact IS a community forum you are obviously in the wrong place. That's an easy fix though, hope you feel more at home back at WG.

[Cedders banned]

And yes, that did help.

Gold WFF-member

Postby SaulJ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Gold WFF-member

Postby SaulJ » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:44 pm

Postby JayKay » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Thanks for the new pics! They kinda remind me of the two Daytona-wearing swedish "Fahrman" sisters. Maybe I should update ...

Next

Return to Celebrities