Alizee

The forum for movie stars, TV-personalities, athletes, music artists, royals, models and otherwise publicly known people.
VIP Member

Re: Alizee

Postby Andron_88 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi guys, I have a request. I found this pic on the Alizee fb page, but I can't ID this watch. The fact is that it's not worn in ANY other pic, since she is a Rolex and a Cartier girl, as you know. Any idea? Thanks

Postby JayKay » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:12 pm

If it weren't for the fact that you can actually see the initials "DW" on the buckle it would be quite hard to ID this, obviously ... that said, any watch with a brown leather strap worn by any young woman these days is likely to be a Daniel Wellington :D

VIP Member

Postby Andron_88 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:58 am

JayKay wrote:If it weren't for the fact that you can actually see the initials "DW" on the buckle it would be quite hard to ID this, obviously ... that said, any watch with a brown leather strap worn by any young woman these days is likely to be a Daniel Wellington :D

Thanks JayKay, and unfortunately you're right. That's my face when I try to spot some watches down the street and I realize it's another DW :lol:

Postby JayKay » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:19 pm

#metoo

Previous

Return to Celebrities