Sofie Valkiers, Super Blogger

The forum for movie stars, TV-personalities, athletes, music artists, royals, models and otherwise publicly known people.
WFF Hall of Fame-member

Re: Sofie

Postby Watchdickmol2 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:05 am

Hot hot hot!

Postby JayKay » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:43 pm

We can NEVER have enough pics of Sofie, now with a new watch from Tiffany & Co - enjoy!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image

WFF Hall of Fame-member

Postby Watchdickmol2 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:26 am

Wow! What a lady !

Postby JayKay » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:44 am

Watchdickmol2 wrote:Wow! What a lady !

Exactly - she is a true lady!

Postby JayKay » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:07 pm

For those lucky Dutch-speaking people, here's a quote from an interview with Sofie regarding her Tank:

"De Cartier Tank is volgens mij één van de grootste klassiekers op horloge gebied. Het is een tijdloos en elegant juweel, iets wat nooit uit de mode zal geraken. De eerste keer dat ik dit horloge zag bij Emmanuelle Alt, Editor in Chief van Vogue Paris, werd ik op slag verliefd en sindsdien is de liefde nooit meer over gegaan. Ik draag dit horloge bijna elke dag en bij elke outfit! Het doet me altijd denken aan mijn tijd in Parijs... Ik liep toen bijna dagelijks voorbij de Cartier winkel op de Champs Elysées en ik kon mijn ogen nooit van de etalage afhouden. Zo mooi!"

(... and for the rest of us, here's a Google Translation):

"The Cartier Tank is in my opinion one of the greatest classics watch area. It is a timeless and elegant jewel, something that will never go out of style. The first time I saw this watch by Emmanuelle Alt, Editor, I fell in love and since love is never gone more in Chief of Vogue Paris. I wear this watch almost every day and every outfit! It always reminds me of my time in Paris ... I walked almost daily over the Cartier store on the Champs Elysees and I could never deter from the window of my eyes. So beautiful!"

Postby JayKay » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:42 pm

First Sofie post of the year.

Image Image Image Image

Photo above shows Sofie trying on a corset at Agent Provocateur. Man, would I love to have been a fly on the wall that day!! :shock:

Gold WFF-member

Postby Andron_88 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Whether you have missed her...

Image Image Image Image

...and this rare hi-res close-up. Simply drooling :)

Postby JayKay » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Oh God, yes!

Postby JayKay » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:57 pm

Looking for the first pics of the year of one of my absolute favorite bloggers Sofie, it was a pleasant surprise to learn that she changed her blog layout. Usually that's NOT a good thing but in this case it means that her pics are now bigger! Finally we can fully appreciate her gorgeous Cartier Tank Solo!

Re: Sofie Valkiers

Postby JayKay » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:27 pm

The perk of following a blog for almost three years is to see it, and the blogger herself, evolve. Therefor, Sofie has been "promoted" to Super Blogger status, and pictures from her blog fashionata.com can be hotlinked.

PreviousNext

Return to Celebrities