Michel Herbelin

The forum for Gruen, Elgin, Hamilton, Bulova, Cyma, Waltham, Benrus, Seiko, Citizen, Timex etc.
WFF Hall of Fame-member

Michel Herbelin

Postby Watchdickmol2 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:28 am

Very nice watches...

My wife lost hers, maybe this will be an option:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Re: Michel Herbelin

Postby JayKay » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 am

Never heard of the brand before, but I like them, however I find them a bit overpriced....? With prices starting at £299 I feel there are better deals out there.

http://www.michelherbelin.co.uk/

These two are my favorites, by the way:

ImageImage

Postby JayKay » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:44 pm

This brand is starting to grow on me, although I still find them a bit overpriced... these Rolex/Omega homages called the "Ambassador" are nice, tho, priced at around £340-385 retail:

ImageImageImageImage

There's also a range of "Santos" style watches, called the "Luna", priced from £410-655 for the basic models, and a whopping £1155 for the diamond version:

ImageImageImageImage

Their "Must" homage, £339-399:

ImageImageImage

And finally, their "Tank" homage, £289-339:

ImageImage

Gold WFF-member

Postby Andron_88 » Tue May 06, 2014 2:44 pm

This is what I gave to my girlfriend for her birthday. She loves watches, but she'd rather prefer steel ones. Conversely, I would kill for a leather strap, so this year I tried to convert her to leather strap watches. Fortunately, it worked fine! What do you think about this watch?

Postby JayKay » Wed May 07, 2014 9:45 am

I think it's lovely! Good choice.

In fact, I see more and more girls moving away from wearing large, chunky steel watches and going with something much more classy, for example men's sized leather strap watches. The brand Daniel Wellington is a very common sight in Scandinavia, but others have followed.
I idon't think these watches suit every girl, but so far I like what I've seen! :)

WFF Hall of Fame-member

Postby Watchdickmol2 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:34 am

A highres beauty!

Postby JayKay » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Indeed!!!

Postby JayKay » Fri May 08, 2015 2:33 pm

First of all, I have moved this topic from the "Luxury" to the "Vintage & Classic Watches" sub-forum. IMHO the design and quality is nothing more than on par with Seiko and similar, and the prices are not really up there to be considered a luxury brand. Hope that's acceptable.

I still like them though, so here's a few new wristshots I snagged from watchshop today:

This one sells for £350 and has a slight resemblance to a JLC Reverso, I think (although it doesn't reverse, of course!) But from a distance I could've been fooled. The model is called "1925" and at michelherbelin.co.uk you can see all available models in the series. Some starts at "just" £289.

Return to Vintage & Classic Watches